Blog Goddess

I am unique, intriguing, and interestingly weird. I am Me. I talk too much. I laugh too loud. I ask too many questions. I love that I am not easily embarassed. I have ADD when it comes to hobbies. I am Me. Accept Me. Reject Me. Who cares? Cause you know you want to be me.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Is the Higher Power Sadistic?

I know that this sounds like blasphemy, but I have to get this off my chest. What up with needless suffering. How can a God be so loving and so vengeful at the same time. My friend, Red, calls me weeping her heart out because her 4 month old baby cousin has been diagnosed with leukemia. The only crime that this child committed was being born. How is this fair? How is this love? In the short 4 months of life, she has lived and been loved. What is more pure than that? All I can say is God, give her a break. Give her a chance to live, to exist in love a little longer, to know that she was loved purely without fail. Please God, there is enough hurt in the world. Could you just bless this little speck of mankind for a little longer. Am I asking too much from a God that created the heavens and earth and everything in between. I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home